The Astronomical Society of the Toms River Area
ASTRA club message board

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

This message board is for A.S.T.R.A. Members and visiting Guests. Astronomical and Star Party messages are welcome. Those who post are responsible for their content. The board is monitored by the Webmaster, who has the discretion to remove any posts. The Webmaster is accountable to the club officers. Please follow responsible message board etiquette.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 pm 
President

To avoid having problems logging onto the message board members are encouraged to write down the Username, E-mail address, and Password that they used to register with.
If you misplace or forget your registered information you can use the “I forgot my password” link on the Login page, or contact ASTRA’s webmaster Donald Durett at: webmaster@astra-nj.org and ask for your information.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 pm 

I cannot access your current password but I can assign you a new one that allows you to log in and reset it to whatever you want. I can also either verify or change your email address if you forget which one you used at login. One of the security features of this forum is to limit login attempts to 3 tries and limit retry sessions at 5. If you exceed these numbers your user name is locked out. Only the webmaster or forum administrator can unlock it. You can contact me anytime with questions or suggestions for the forum.